Monday, October 17, 2011

oh where oh where

has my camera charger disappeared to???  has anyone seen it???

apparently no one that lives in my house has either...which is rotten luck when you finish a quilt...use the quilt...then realize...oops...haven't taken pics of the finished quilt

(conversation went more like this...Girl: I'm cold...Me: I just so happen to have a fresh from the dryer gorgeous and fabulous quilt here to use...Girl: ok...Me: (that's all???  no...it's an AMAZING quilt Mom???) ohh..kay...Girl: it's warm...Me: oh nuts...I didn't take pictures...jump up on the couch and hold the quilt...Girl: REALLY???)

 ...and halfway through...poof...the camera tells you things...like...change battery...oh well....I gave up...actually, I tried to take pics with the iPad and my cell phone camera...but none were good enough...oh well again!

here is what I was able to photograph of my finished new-favorite quilt, the MHQ front:

and no pic of the back...which is kind of sad...as it's my favorite quilt back EVAH!  (and considering I have made so few quilts...that may not mean much...but I personally love it!)...

but what I do have might be even better...

my quilt in use (the best way to see a quilt!!! (IMHO)):

Girl was using the quilt (we were sharing...she thinks it's hers...and ignores me completely when I insist it is mine!)...and the dogs decided they were cold and wanted to snuggle...what's really funny...the 50ish pound boxer somehow managed to be the one UNDER the quilt...and little girl...well she ended up curled up on top...glaring at her sister!

and now...on to Girl's seasonal quilt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!