Front (and here come the legs...by my lovely Guy!):
Back (and more legs! it was a bit breezy, so Girl had to jump in and help hold it in place!):
Now all it needs is binding!
- Fabric: Cape Ann by Oliver + S
- Quilter Cotton Solids (don't know names, from my stash pretty much, just know I bought them at Hancock)
- Thread: Gutterman or Mettler (can't remember which, might have been both!) for piecing; Coats and Clark multi-color for quilting
- Quilting: following this tutorial at Bijou Lovely (great tutorial, watched once and jumped in!)
- Pattern: Jelly Roll Race! (LOVE THESE, very easy to put together in a hurry...or after an extended wait...if you are like me!)