- Finish at least 14 quilts in 2014 finished 5
- Make quilt for M and B (who got married 12/26/13!) not sure what I want to do with this one
- Use my stash! Maybe it's time I started logging on the weekly stash reports that are out there. have done halfway decent with this one, I've added, but far less than usual
- Continue to work on FMQ...don't just stipple everything...not that there is anything wrong with stippling, but it's time to branch out a bit more! yeah, pretty much still stippling
- Make a bag for A (who hinted pretty heavily at wanting one) this one is coming off the list as A hasn't bothered to respond to my requests for colors
Well that's it. Football starts again this week, so I plan on spending plenty of time in the sewing room while I watch my beloved Red Zone!