Monday, May 23, 2016

Finished some more bags...

I had good intentions of working on some quilty projects...instead I got a couple of bags finished.  First up is a Lola (Swoon patterns) with some marine vinyl (remnant I picked up at Joann's).


I really need to work on how the zipper went in for this one, definitely not as clean as my previous Lola, but it's in one of my all time favorite fabrics, so I love it no matter what!

Last night I got started on a  different bag, this time a Charlotte City Tote (also from Swoon Patterns):


and then this morning, I got it finished:


This particular one is for my daughter, who (right now) plans on going to Clemson when she heads to college.  Charlotte is a great bag, a tote that isn't too large.  I'll definitely be making more.  I just need to reconfigure the handles a little bit...to finish the handles, you have to stitch through about 8 layers of vinyl, and it 's just too much.

So that was my weekend...now off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!