Saturday, July 6, 2013

Making a list...

checking it twice...gonna try and clear out some projects this weekend!

It's supposed to rain off and on here all weekend.

We've been so busy the past several weekends that we (the family) is calling today off limits and we are going to do whatever we want.

Which means I'm going to sew!

Here is my weekend list:
  1. Make tote bag for Guy (he wants one for the gym)
  2. Bind my scrappy trips quilt so I can call it finished!
  3. Start new project (I have 2 new quilt patterns I'm just dying to make (and a bag pattern) and a serious itch to just start something new!!)
  4. Baste next quilt to be quilted (I have quite a few waiting...so if any of them get basted, I call success!)
And that's my list.  I'll check back in periodically to let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty ambitious list. Hope you've made some progress. I'm spending my Saturday sewing as well, we have lots of family stuff the rest of the month, so this will be my only chance to start my NewFO for July.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!