I'm still here working away on getting the baby quilts done! After getting the quilt top for Baby A finished up on Tuesday, I started cutting and sewing fabric strips for the next baby quilt...this one's for a boy. I got everything cut and trimmed and laid out:
(It's actually a bit brighter than the picture shows...and apparently I need to shampoo the carpet in that room!)
Now I just have to get it all pieced together! I've been loosely using this tutorial by Amanda Castor that was posted on Moda Bake Shop, except I'm not using charm packs, but 2.5 inch strips and only 2 colors instead of 3.
I have a hard deadline on this particular quilt, so it has to be my focus right now...but in the back of my mind I'm wanting to get Lucky Jam pieced and start a new quilt, plus quilt a whole stack of quilts...my sewing mojo is in overdrive right now! I'll check back with you later!