Friday, September 6, 2013

Weekend list...

It's been awhile since I made of list of items I hope to accomplish over a weekend...and since I happen to have a 3 day weekend (love having today off!), time for another weekend stitch-fest!  Here is what I hope to accomplish:

  1. Work on Lucky Jam quilt blocks
  2. Quilt RWB (it's been basted and waiting for several weeks now)
  3. Quilt Lawn Chair (same as above)
  4. Start a new quilt (fabric picked and I think the pattern is picked, but that may change)
And that's about it.  The above are in no particular order, except I really need to get item #2 done very soon, and I really should try and get the top 3 done before starting on #4.  However, sometimes you just have to start something new!

I'll be back periodically to check in!  Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!