Saturday, January 2, 2016

That was quick...

It honestly took me more time to cut the fabric for this quilt than it did to piece it together.  I spent a good chunk of my day in the sewing room today, after spending some time each of the past two days cutting out fabric (a lot of time spent sifting through scraps), and I ended up with this:

and then a short while later, this:

I'm sure if I wasn't using scraps, and just cutting from FQs or yardage, the cutting would take very little time.  I will definitely be using this pattern again.  For now, it goes on the "to be finished" pile.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely, happy quilt. Makes me smile :-)


thank you for taking the time to comment!