Sunday, June 3, 2018

Updating finished quilts

I'm still around, not that you could tell but the state of my blog...but I'm still around.  I've decided I'll continue to track my finished quilts here, it helps me see and look back (and sometimes figure out what patterns I have used).

Stars and Stripes:



Last seen here in a finished top, quilted and finished July 2017 (a year after the top was finished)
Fabric - various from stash; many Bonnie&Camille prints; lots of leftover jelly roll strips from various designers
Pattern - Stars and Stripes by Camille Roskelley

Skull II



Second time I've made a quilt with this pattern, graduation gift for my best friends oldest.  For some reason I never photographed it finished.  Probably because I got it done at the very last possible second before gifting!  (It's a trend for me).  Completely finished and gifted June 2017

Fabric - various from stash, many were scrap sized pieces
Pattern - it was a free pattern at one time by David Butler from Free Spirit Fabrics but my previous link no longer works.

Blue Baby


Baby quilt made for a friends first grandchild.  Pieced and quilted July-September 2017.

Fabric - again from my stash, lots of Cotton&Steel prints
Pattern - Jelly Roll Jam from the Fat Quarter Shop