Sunday, July 29, 2018

THE graduation quilt

Well I have finally gotten around to starting THE graduation quilt...the one for my one and only baby girl!

The focal fabric and others were sort of purchased together, but not actually to be used together.  The original focal fabric was in black and white (not pictured) but my girl wanted her quilt to be bright and colorful.  The fat quarters and such were purchased when I bought the black and white fabric and happened to work perfectly with the new fabric.  So I finally got everything cut out (pictured above) and have very very slowly been piecing some blocks together.



But move in day is now right about three weeks away...so I better step it up...lots more flying geese to piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!