Friday, October 12, 2018

this or that...or what about that

Just dropping in to share some of the stuff I've been working on over the past 6 weeks or so...

It started with National Jelly Roll day...where I grabbed this jelly roll out of my stash and got to work...unfortunately I never took a pic of how far I got (I'm ready to piece blocks), so I'll have to correct that later.


and in the middle of that, I put together a couple of these pineapple blocks


Then because I had been digging through my stash deciding what jelly roll to use I came across what ended up being around 4 or 5 charm packs:

and tossed those together into a quilt top (setting aside the jelly roll), while pulling out an ancient WIP (not my oldest by far though) as a leader ender and now I've got one quilt top done and another needing borders...


and not to settle down and actually get one finished, I moved on to piecing pumpkin blocks together (originally started over a year ago) 

and I actually have a few rows completed...

But now I think I want to start a new quilt (figures)...or I'll abandon the sewing room again and get back to hand stitching on this project...

or I'll just sit around and watch TV...gotta keep my options open!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!