Sunday, March 11, 2012

Saturday sewing...

So here is what I worked on yesterday...

started putting the sashing strips on City Lights for Sis:

only got 4 done before I had to call break...to me this is the most boring part of putting a quilt top together...

so to liven things up...did another of these quilts:







still took me a couple of hours...used Cape Ann by Oliver + S fabric...it's intended for my youngest niece...and now it can join the collection of quilt tops awaiting backs and quilting...(the ever growing collection...i really should do something about that)

off to sew more sashing strips!  If I make good progress early today...I may have to go to the fabric store and figure out the backing for this particular quilt...so fingers crossed that I make some progress as I definitely need an excuse to hit the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!