Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Vacation

Happy Tuesday! I have been too busy to post anything lately as I am on vacation! (woohoo me!). I was so lucky to have the chance to visit a FABULOUS store while on my little trip that I had to go to the app store and download the blogger app so I could post about it for you!

Quilt Asylum is located in McKinney, Texas And is a gorgeous store! Laid out beautifully everything is easy to find, the latest fabrics in stock, lots of patterns and kits, and fabulous staff to help you out!

My fave part...they had all of the re-release of Flea Market Fancy in yardage and already cut in FQs...so I had to pick up some!

Best part...they sell online and ship everywhere...I will be visiting them via the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!