Wednesday, July 9, 2014

proof

Wow...didn't quite realize how quiet it had actually gotten here on my blog lately.  I knew I hadn't been posting that much, but it wasn't until this past weekend that I realized...I haven't been doing much of anything to post about!  I have sewn some, and usually post automatically to instagram, but haven't really gotten anything over to here.  So here is a little photographic proof that I've actually sewn something the past few months:

working on a baby quilt using this pattern:


a new bag for the girl using this pattern:


and then awhile back I put together a couple of burp cloths and bibs for a friend:

And that pretty much covers all of the sewing I've done in a long while that wasn't previously blogged!  I gotta get to work, that baby quilt has a deadline thats rapidly approaching!  Plus have you seen this new tote?  I definitely need one! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the baby bag! Very stylish. Hope you have more time to sew this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!