Saturday, November 29, 2014

sparkles everywhere!

Last weekend I got 6 of the 12 Christmas stockings (first mentioned back here) completely assembled and delivered.  Thankfully, I have everything cut, stitched and prepped for the remaining 6 and only need to get those assembled.

The longest part of this whole process was getting everything cut out and prepped:

Assembly goes fairly quickly:


and my friend is thrilled with the results:


I'll tell you though...I will never sew with that sparkle fabric again...(and now that I've said that, I'm sure something is going to come up that will require it and I'll be sewing with it again...oh well).  I've got sparkle everywhere!  

Anyways...lots of other sewing to get done!  I finished up a few more blocks on my Lucky Jam quilt:






Only one block and half the border left!  I can't wait to get this one finished!

Besides that, I have some super secret Christmas sewing to get done...plus a table runner I started December of last year that I would like to have on my table for Christmas this year...

and about 100 other things I still want to finish by the end of the year...

Off to spend the day in my sewing room!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!