Saturday, November 15, 2014

holiday stitching craze

I'm have been completely swept up in the upcoming holiday season and have plans to stitch up about 1000 things by Christmas.  Likely will not get 1/2 of them done...I'd be happy with a handful...

First up, still working on hand quilting my Lucky Jam quilt, finished another block this morning:

leaving me 4 more and the border to finish.  I want this one ready to go by Thanksgiving...so we'll see.

Next up I need to get about 7   (make that) 12 Christmas stockings made.  I made some for me, Guy and Girl last year, using Camille Roskelley's Merry pattern.  This year I'm making some for a friend of mine.

And then Girl wants her own version of the Skull quilt (last seen here).  She has now informed me she'd rather have a Tardis quilt...thankfully there is a pattern for that over here.  Figure that would be a nice Christmas gift...

and then I've decided I really want to make B&C a quilt...think I'm going to use the Fat Quarter Shop Fat Eighth Frenzy pattern...a larger version of it at least.

and then I want my Red Letter Day quilt finished so I can do some hand quilting on that one too...

oh and I never finished that table runner last year...so that would be nice to have ready for this Christmas...

I better get moving!  Fabric store here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!