Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving...and a few updates

Happy Thanksgiving all!  We celebrated our family Thanksgiving yesterday, and later today we will head over to a very dear friends house to continue the celebration.  Until then...I guess i could do some sewing...

so a few updates since my last post, I've made quite a bit more progress on some things than I expected.  I've also made zero progress on others...so I guess it all works out in the end.  I now have this flimsy ready to go:

and so close to reaching flimsy stage here:

and then pulled out the holiday quilt I'm making for the back of my own couch:

So...like I said, more progress than expected on some, not enough on others.  I've also got a little bit of secret sewing going on, but can't share any of that here.  That will have to wait until Christmas.

For the quilts above I already have backing picked out (had to purchase for the blue and pink, using the rest of a fat quarter bundle for the Christmas one), just need to get to work and get them ready for quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!