Saturday, November 7, 2015

well darn...

I had posted in September that I wanted to post more, and then just like that I disappeared again for over a month.  What can I say...October was a busy month.  Oh well.

I have been sewing...a lot actually...I finally finished up all the blocks for my Red Letter Day quilt, and pieced together a quilt top from the leftover blocks of a previous quilt:

and then promptly found more HSTs that need to be turned into blocks...so the quilt top isn't quite done yet.

I've also got a few other projects that have been started (and in one case finished) or work continued on:

The top two images are for Christmas sewing projects...and both need to be done by Thanksgiving.  And then there is the Trail Tote that I made my daughter (and I'm secretly jealous of and want one for me).  And last there are my postage stamp blocks that will be a work in progress for a good long while.

I don't know what it is about this time of year, but as soon as November rolls around...all I can think of is all of the gifts I would like to make and give for Christmas.  So I've ordered some fabric and have about 4 other quilts on my to do list this year.  Here's hoping I actually get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!