Friday, November 11, 2016

It's that time again...

We have officially crossed over the imaginary line that ignites my holiday sewing frenzy.  This year is a little different, as I am not entirely sure who I will be making quilts for this year.  Last year I finished up gifting a quilt to each niece and nephew.  However it may be time to "upgrade" previous quilts for the older ones.  As I ponder this, there are a few that I do have on the list:

1.  Baby quilt for Baby B (due in a few weeks, best get on this one)
2.  Secret quilt for my baby (this will make it 4 years in a row)
3.  ???

I've also considered sewing bags for the nieces this year...but not sure on that one either.  Possibly a new bag for my mom though...again not 100% sure.  There is also a senior who will be graduating in the spring...the first of me and my best girlfriends.  But not sure if I want to make that for Christmas or for graduation.

I guess I better get to work on something...while I figure all of this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!