Saturday, November 5, 2016

Just keep stitching...

Sometimes I think I can accomplish much more than I really can...sewing wise at least...at least before I get bored with that particular round of stitching...so last weekend I thought for sure I'd turn this into a finished quilt top:


yeah...didn't quite get there...but I'm making progress!  And because I'm making progress I figured it was time to actually go to the fabric store and pick up some fabrics for quilt backs...you know...to clear out that 10 quilt top (or so) back log I have.  So I picked up all of this:


Which is really only fabric for two quilt backs, the solid is for a new quilt I need to get started on, and the Star Wars fabrics are just because!  and now I guess I better get a quilt top assembled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!