Friday, November 11, 2016

Easily distracted

I started this morning trying to figure out what my holiday sewing plan would be and it quickly fell apart.  I picked up some older projects to work on while I figured out my plans...and I could not settle on anything.  I started working on a few postage stamp blocks, but couldn't make it past two of those. And then I decided I really wanted to start a new project...but figured I'd should make progress on at least one older project first...so I pulled out one that was originally started a year ago and turned it into a quilt top:


and then I started on something new:


and now I feel better!  Or I will once I get a replacement iron since mine just spontaneously stopped working this afternoon.  Thankfully the hubby is on his way to the store to take care of it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!