Sunday, May 15, 2011

180 sets

Ahhh...finally got all of the sets completed for my sister's quilt...

(yes, that's a box of bandaids in the background...quilting is a dangerous hobby for one's fingers...especially if one is less than graceful with sharp objects!).  now it's just time to put them together!

and now I'm about 1/3 of the way done with the quilt top!  (actually a little more than that...but 1/3 sounds good;  and forgive the wonky picture...Girl wasn't awake yet, so had to stand on a chair to get a pic as opposed to having girl stand on a chair holding the quilt!)

I am using the Random Reflections pattern by KarrieLyne of Freckled Whimsy.  I found this particular recipe via Moda Bake Shop (so many lovely patterns over there...but this one in particular caught my eye!).    So excited to see this quilt all put together...but for now...I'm in the pin, stitch, press, repeat process...so off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!