Monday, June 13, 2011

finish line is in sight!

Phew!  Almost done with quilt for my Sis.  I got the quilting done today and  then trimmed the edges, time to put together the binding and get this quilt out the door!  I used the Random Reflections pattern by KarrieLynn at Freckled Whimsy that she created for Moda Bake Shop!  The fabric is Giddy by Sandy Gervais and a few Bella Solids.  (and I managed to get all the links in there!  woohoo!)  Here is a pic of the quilt front:


and now the quilt back:


and a close up of the piecing on the back (and a big thank you to Guy for being my quilt displayer/model!):


Lots of stuff to share, just no time right now!  Let's put it this way...anxiously awaiting the fabric arrival for SIL's quilt (and the start of the PS I Quilt Synchronized Squares QAL!), AND I drank the kool-aid on this fabric (which I found most of the line at my local JoAnn's), and will be working on a quilt for me and Guy (I'll just refer to it as OUR quilt) using this pattern from Cherri House (in all my spare time of course!)...and gotta decide on a pattern for Tanisha's quilt (will now be referred to as T's quilt!).  and we're OFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!