Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Grrrrrrr! Sniff...

So I had this plan...get all the base piecing done...get Deploy-T all laid out...and then assemble quilt top...I got 2 of the 3 done...

(pic via Instagram...a lovely app I downloaded as soon as I got my iPhone!)

See!  had everything ready to go...and then my temporary design wall gave way...and most of those lovely fabric squares ended up on the floor...and not just once...or even twice...so now it's all sitting in one big lump on my sewing table...and I can hardly look at it!  let alone put it all back together...and I really need to get working on it!  But the LO was almost perfect (needed a few swapped around...but nothing major!)...and I just hate the idea of messing with it and trying to figure it all out again...so for now I shall pout...and remember that tomorrow is another day...this is the least of my worries...and the recipient will love it no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!