Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FWQAL Week #...oh heck...who knows!

As part of my 2012 goals...I want to complete at least 2 FWQAL blocks a month...2/week was stressing me out...so I figured 2/month would be fair...opportunity for more blocks...but no stress if it was only 2!  Here is what I completed in 2011:

WOW...so happy seeing them all!  Now it's just time to add to the set!

I present to you...my January FWQAL blocks!  First up...Block #31: Evening Star:

after perusing my layout of the blocks completed so far...I felt I needed more red...and definitely got it with this one!

and then we have Block #39: friendship

I loved the layout of colors in the book for this block...so I pretty much flat out copied it!  Only in gingham...I heart!

ok...that's it for January...let's see what happens in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!