Saturday, January 28, 2012

2012 Goal Update...and a new Toy!


As January comes to a close...here is where I stand:

1.  Finish T's Quilt (hasn't been touched since December 10th 2011) nada so far
2.  Finish OUR Quilt (not touched since August 2011) see goal #1
3.  Complete at least 2 FWQAL blocks a month (this was becoming an overwhelming project last year, so I'm hoping to keep it honest and accept that it won't be 2 blocks a week!) got 2 done for January, post to follow soon
4.  Blog at least once a week so far so good
5.  Complete Pinocchio Cross Stitch this one is touch and go, and hasn't been touched in 2 weeks
6.  Relocate sewing space to craft room (currently sew in the living room, and rarely use my office/craft room...I want that changed!  will also require a LOT of reorganizing and cleaning and getting rid of stuff!) more planning than actual action right now
7.  Make a Christmas Quilt in time for it to be used at Christmas!  (so wanted to do this last year...didn't get around to it!) it's only January, 10 months to work on it!
8.  Make at least one quilt just for me! ummm...nothing so far
9.  Attempt applique on at least one quilt (mini-quilt would work here!) same as above
10.  Make Swoon Terrain Quilt in progress, blocks 3 and 4 of 9 in progress!
11.  Attempt FMQ!  DONE!  and more to come, it's so much fun!
12.  Quilt and bind Girls SQ (before Halloween!) plenty of time to get to this one
13.  Finish White Rabbit Surprise/Strawberry Swoon (at least do something with the blocks that have been made!) think I have an idea for this one, but it's still a WIP

So far, not too bad...I'm happy with what I've accomplished so far, and that's all that matters!

Now...the new toy...courtesy of my honey-bunny...he gifted me with this for our Anniversary:


It's AWESOME!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!