Friday, January 27, 2012

What a week...and some Swoon!

The past 7 days have been hell on earth for me, and I've had some other things come up, you can read more on that here...thankfully I had today to spend with the love of my life Guy!  We celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary today...and it was a great day!

Got to work last night on cutting out Block #3 for the Swoon-along...but that was a nightmare!  One of my FQs was just way off and I couldn't get all required pieces from it...thankfully a trip to my LQS today gave me a different option and I can get back in gear on it soon!

SInce Block #3 was being a pain...I started on block #4:


Loving this particular fabric combo!

Back tomorrow to update you on my 2012 goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!