Friday, September 21, 2012

wooohooo! it's FNSI!

I'm beyond excited!  I only just posted on Wednesday of how I was having to do without my dear Goldie (in shop for clean and service) when I get the call (actually the voicemail) last night telling me she was ready for pick up!  So off I went today to snatch her back up!  Even better...she arrives home just in time for Friday Night Sew In!!!  So while I was at the store...I did manage to pick up some fabric so that I can finish piecing together my Christmas quilt top...and then I picked up some basting spray so that I could get the T-shirt quilt basted (you know...once I put the backing together)...and some of the clover wonder clips, so maybe I'll get to binding that Paris Race quilt...so much to do!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting the machine back. It drives me nuts not to have mine!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!