Saturday, September 29, 2012

15 minute challenge...week 10&11 (a few days late)

So I finally got Goldie back...and got a bit of stitching done...so it's time to recap what I've done over the past two weeks and link up at Life in Pieces...I won't be breaking it down by day...let's just say some days I sewed, some days I didn't!  But what I can do...is share some pics!

1.  Pieced together the Christmas quilt top. (Pictures are here, no need to post the same pic multiple times!)

2.  Got the September block done for the FQS 2012 Designer Mystery BOM.

and all 4 of the completed blocks together:

3.  Got the May and June blocks done for the HST BOM over at In Color Order.  Well what I really did was get May done, and June HSTs done...finished putting the June block together today!  (counts towards my week 12 15 mins a day!)


and just because...here is a pic of all 6 of my HST BOM blocks:

and now...I still have almost 6 hours before my Longhorns play...so time do some more sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, love all the fabrics in our HST quilt. :) Same with your FQS BOM. Gorgeous! :) Have fun watching football. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your BOMs. Glad you were able to get back into the groove.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!