Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sniff, sniff...boo!

I'm lost...completely lost...my poor Goldie is in the shop!  It was time for a check up...she was just getting all snippy with me over the littlest things...so I took her in last Friday...and now I'm without...and looks like I will be for about two weeks.  (they waited to tell me that the service guy was going on vacation this week until AFTER they had Goldie in the back on a shelf...I should have asked for her back...but she really needs the visit).  Anywho...so what is a girl to do???  My first machine no longer lives with me...so I'm considering another machine (a small one for piecing only)...but I'm not really being very active on that search...so instead I'm just pouting and hanging out staring at the empty spot on my sewing table.  Hmmm...perhaps I should work on the Pinocchio cross  stitch that is staring at me from that deep shelf...or maybe I'll just pout some more...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!