Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The final 15 minute challenge...

It's been a few weeks since I've posted a 15 minute challenge post...and I have been sewing and posting regularly, just haven't gotten to actually posting them...but it's Kate's final 15 minute challenge...and I had to post!  Kate has been a great inspiration the past two years for me in reminding me regularly that I need to take some time for me to sew...even if it's only 15 minutes a day!

Tuesday: finished Christmas in St. Louis

Wednesday: none (Christmas Day!)

Thursday:  none

Friday: none

Saturday:  Our Quilt

Sunday:  Our Quilt and Xplus

Monday: Xplus

4 out of 7 during a Holiday week...not bad at all!

I'm sad to say farewell to the 15 minute challenge, but I look forward to what happens next!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being part of the challenge. Though I am sad to end it, I too am looking forward to trying something new. Just wish I knew what it was!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!