- Finish at least 14 quilts in 2014
- Make quilt for M and B (who got married 12/26/13!)
- Use my stash! Maybe it's time I started logging on the weekly stash reports that are out there.
- Continue to work on FMQ...don't just stipple everything...not that there is anything wrong with stippling, but it's time to branch out a bit more!
- Make a bag for A (who hinted pretty heavily at wanting one)
And that's about it. I kept the list short and sweet this year...and only #2 and #5 are very specific; well #1 is a bit specific...but other than #2...I have no obligation to make a quilt for anyone...and #2 is because that's what I'd like to gift them! #1, #3, and #4 are there to help me grow and expand, while not continuing to pile up fabric that I have no plan to use! I'll try and keep my "ooooh...it's pretty" buying down to a minimum. Yeah...definitely going to have to join the stash reports! I put FMQ back on the list so that I can continue to grow my skills, plus...I really enjoy it.
I'm really looking forward to this year...I think it's going to be great fun!