- Deploy T - blocks made, need to assemble quilt top
- 2012 FQS Designer Mystery BOM - 1/2 the blocks made
- HST BOM -
needs border added, backing made, quilting and binding;quilt top complete
- Terrain Swoon - needs backing, quilting and binding
Christmas Quilt- needs backing, quilting, and binding; backing made; quilt basted and quilting in progress; quilt finished!
- Our Quilt -
1/2 the top is assembled, all blocks are made; quilt top assembled, needs borders added
- Coming Home Ruby - needs backing, quilting and binding
- Sisters Ten - only 4 blocks made
- FWQAL - need to figure out what I'm going to do with this one
- Marcelle Medallion - 3 borders attached
- Tumbler (forgot about this one!) - need to assemble top
- Scrappy Sprouts - 2 blocks made
the skull- needs backing, quilting and binding; backing made and basted; quilting in progress;quilt finished!!!
- Hexies (forgot about this one also!) -
needs lots of hexies;have been working on it...still need lots of hexies
- Lucky Jam -
7 of 9 blocks complete; all blocks complete;
- Xplus -
need more blocks; started December with 24 blocks, now up to 36, I have decided I want at least 49 blocks for the quilt top Christmas in St. Louis- need backing, quilting and binding; backing made; quilt basted; quilt finished! Simply Herringbone- need to finish panels and assemble; backing made, basted, quilting in progress; quilting complete;quilt finished!!!
Over this past month I completely finished 4 quilts, finally got the HST BOM to flimsy stage, have Our Quilt close (originally started in June 2011) and made significant progress on Lucky Jam. I also picked up my Hexie project and did a bit of hand stitching, and worked on blocks for my Xplus quilt. I'm kind of hoping xplus is my first 2014 finish. I consider this past month a huge success! Now to keep the momentum up going forward!