Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Countdown...

Has been underway for awhile now...best title I could come up with for a blog post!  Posting late this evening after a marathon day of sewing, cleaning and baking all in preparation for the next few days.  I have so much still to do and I feel like I've got zero time left! (I have a few hours tomorrow...) Anyways...I wanted to share with all of you what had me up and stitching early this morning...my Countdown to Christmas quilt is finished (quilt top originally finished September/October 2012)!

Front:

Back:

(which you can hardly see much of anything in that pic...the fabric is a bunch of peppermints, but it does have a label!)

and now off catch some z's before a really busy day tomorrow (we have some family headed our way for the day tomorrow)...

Details: Pattern - Disappearing Nine Patch
Fabric: Countdown to Christmas by Sweetwater,  black and green border are from Share the Joy by Deb Strain, cream border is from Christmas Spirit by Holly Taylor, backing is a print from Joann Fabrics
Thread: Piecing - probably Mettler, quilting - Isacord and Aurifil
Batting: Soft n' Crafty

1 comment:

thank you for taking the time to comment!