- Deploy T - blocks made, need to assemble quilt top
- 2012 FQS Designer Mystery BOM - 1/2 the blocks made
- HST BOM -
needs border added, backing made, quilting and binding;quilt top complete
- Terrain Swoon - needs backing, quilting and binding
- Christmas Quilt -
needs backing, quilting, and binding; backing made; quilt basted and quilting in progress
- Our Quilt - 1/2 the top is assembled, all blocks are made
- Coming Home Ruby - needs backing, quilting and binding
- Sisters Ten - only 4 blocks made
- FWQAL - need to figure out what I'm going to do with this one
- Marcelle Medallion - 3 borders attached
- Tumbler (forgot about this one!) - need to assemble top
- Scrappy Sprouts - 2 blocks made
the skull- needs backing, quilting and binding; backing made and basted; quilting in progress;quilt finished!!!
- Hexies (forgot about this one also!) - needs lots of hexies
- Lucky Jam -
7 of 9 blocks complete; all blocks complete
- Xplus - need more blocks;
- Christmas in St. Louis -
need backing, quilting and binding; backing made; quilt basted Simply Herringbone- need to finish panels and assemble; backing made, basted, quilting in progress; quilting complete;quilt finished!!!
I feel like I've made so much progress since I last posted about this challenge! My UFO list is now down to only 16, having finished 2 quilts, and will soon be down even more when I get the other two quilts that are basted (and one 1/2 way quilted already) finished! I want to get some more Xplus blocks done, so maybe I'll work on that in between quilting. Or finally get my other machine set up. But I still have one Christmas present to work on...so we'll see what all actually gets done!!