Friday, November 29, 2013

Challenging myself...

Earlier this year I created a tab to track my UFO/WIPs.  I'd like to roll in to 2014 with as many things cleared off my plate as possible, so my challenge to me for the last few weeks of 2013…clean up this list! As of today…here is what is remaining on the list and where it is in the process:
  1. Deploy T - blocks made, need to assemble quilt top
  2. 2012 FQS Designer Mystery BOM - 1/2 the blocks made
  3. HST BOM - needs border and then quilted
  4. Terrain Swoon - needs backing, quilting and binding
  5. Christmas Quilt - nemeds backing, quilting, and binding
  6. Our Quilt - 1/2 the top is assembled, all blocks are made
  7. Coming Home Ruby - needs backing, quilting and binding
  8. Sisters Ten - only 4 blocks made
  9. FWQAL - need to figure out what I'm going to do with this one
  10. Marcelle Medallion - 3 borders attached
  11. Tumbler (forgot about this one!) - need to assemble top
  12. Scrappy Sprouts - 2 blocks made
  13. the skull - needs backing, quilting and binding
  14. Hexies (forgot about this one also!) - needs lots of hexies
  15. Lucky Jam - 
  16. Xplus - need more blocks
  17. Christmas in St. Louis - need backing, quilting and binding
  18. Simply Herringbone - need to finish panels and assemble
I really really want to see quite a few those flimsy's finally get quilted…some have been waiting for over a year for it to happen!  I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. That's quite a list, but you have a few that don't need much but the quilting. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!