Monday, November 25, 2013

Simply Herringbone

After getting my St. Louis 16-patch flimsy done yesterday, I got busy using this fantastic tutorial by Maureen Cracknell and this Jelly Roll:


and some other cuts pulled from my stash (some FQs of Simply Style, some Pearl Bracelets, a DS Quilts print from Joanns, some Art Gallery Fabrics squared elements, and one or two bits from Happy Go Lucky by Bonnie & Camille)...I now have two panels done and sewn together of my next quilt that I'm calling Simply Herringbone


It's a quilt-as-you-go project and the batting I'm using came from left over pieces from previous quilts...so that makes 2 quilts I have worked on since Friday that come completely from my stash...as a matter of fact...not sure I've actually bought fabric specifically for a quilt in a long while...

Don't tell my husband though...I'd hate for him to realize just how many quilts I could probably make from my stash alone!!

And now back to work...lunch break is over!


1 comment:

  1. The less your guy knows about your stash the better. Mine is pretty tolerant, but he sometimes worries about my fabric fetish. Simply Herringbone is looking fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!