Friday, December 13, 2013

Challenge update

Each Friday for the month of December I plan on updating the status of my personal challenge that I first blogged about over here. Any changes to the status of an item on this list are in red:
  1. Deploy T - blocks made, need to assemble quilt top
  2. 2012 FQS Designer Mystery BOM - 1/2 the blocks made
  3. HST BOM - needs border added, backing made, quilting and binding
  4. Terrain Swoon - needs backing, quilting and binding
  5. Christmas Quilt - needs backing, quilting, and binding; backing made
  6. Our Quilt - 1/2 the top is assembled, all blocks are made
  7. Coming Home Ruby - needs backing, quilting and binding
  8. Sisters Ten - only 4 blocks made
  9. FWQAL - need to figure out what I'm going to do with this one
  10. Marcelle Medallion - 3 borders attached
  11. Tumbler (forgot about this one!) - need to assemble top
  12. Scrappy Sprouts - 2 blocks made
  13. the skull - needs backing, quilting and binding; backing made and basted; quilting in progress
  14. Hexies (forgot about this one also!) - needs lots of hexies
  15. Lucky Jam - 7 of 9 blocks complete
  16. Xplus - need more blocks
  17. Christmas in St. Louis - need backing, quilting and binding; backing made
  18. Simply Herringbone - need to finish panels and assemble; backing made, basted, quilting in progress; quilting complete
No where near the progress I'd like to have made but quilting the skull is taking me a bit longer than I thought.  No worries...I have all weekend to get some stuff done.  May set up my other machine so that I have one set for piecing and the other for quilting.  Funny enough I'm kinda itching to start something new!

1 comment:

  1. Progress is progress. I sometimes wonder if we ever feel like we make enough progress when we are really trying to get things done.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!