Friday, August 15, 2014

surprising myself

with the amount of sewing I've gotten done the past week.  Of course most of this was between last weekend and this morning...but I'm really happy with how much I've actually gotten done!

I completed two more blocks for my Red Letter Day quilt:



and then I started a pillow for my girl using Tula Pink's Coastal Cruiser pattern:


and then I tried some hand quilting (which I really enjoyed!):


working on an iPad case also for my girl:


I used this tutorial from Freckled Whimsy.  She has a case on her iPad mini already, but she'll be taking her iPad to school this year and asked for an additional case that could go in her backpack and give her a little extra padding.

So now...last weekend of summer...I think we're going to try and have an adventure!

1 comment:

thank you for taking the time to comment!