Wednesday, December 23, 2015

might be crazy...

Just in case I wasn't scrambling enough to get my holiday sewing finished...I decided to add more on to the pile...and managed to at least turnout a quilt top this afternoon.  My Fancy Fox quilt may be my new most favorite:

The individual fox faces took almost no time to put together, and because I configured the large blocks into a 9 block layout, I was expecting a much more prolonged process. I went with this layout because I intended to put together the giant blocks but started cutting my background fabric into the large block sizes...so I made do.  Now to finish quilting the other surprise quilt...and then get this one quilted...and then I can take a break until the weekend...unless I'm just feeling froggy and jump into quilting two others.  I'm only so crazy though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!