Saturday, December 19, 2015

Pink Escapade

I finally sat down and finished up the binding on this quilt this morning, and am very happy to show you my Pink Escapade:

The weather is so crazy here, middle of December and the grass has started growing again!  Of course today it's cold, but it's supposed to be in the 80s on Christmas Day!  Loving the sunshine though!
Well that finishes off 2 of the 5 quilts I need done for Christmas.  Thankfully I've got a few days past Christmas for a few of them, so now I really only have one that must be done by Friday.  Guess I should get to working on it!

Details:
Pattern - Escapade by Rachel Griffith
Fabric - Kona Cotton (10 inch squares in Fragrant Fuchsia and then some additional yardage in Pink); backing - unknown (purchased from Hancock fabrics)
Thread - piecing: Aurifil, quilting: Coats&Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!