Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tis Done!

Woohooo!  I struggled getting this one finished...but finished it is!  I had issues with the quilting...issues with the binding...but I pretty much just went with it, and here is my finished Synchronized Squares Quilt:
(modeled by Girl not on a chair...seriously...she's getting way too tall!)


I used Kona Eggplant for the backing, and threw in a leftover set of squares I had just to break up all the purple!  Thankfully my SIL likes purples, so I hope she enjoys this!

I have finished my first quilt along!!  Well, completely finished a quilt from a QAL...I finished the quilt top way back here...and now I've finally got the entire quilt completed!

and now...time to crash on the couch!  Hope your Sunday evening is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!