Tuesday, September 6, 2011

We interrupt the FWQAL posts...

To let you know that I'm actually making progress on one of my WIPs!  I finished SIL's quilt top quite awhile ago (June 30th to be exact)...and now...9ish weeks later...I'm finally getting around to quilting it!  I struggled picking a backing fabric...and finally picked up some Kona Eggplant to go with the MoMo Just Wing It that makes up the top.  I pretty much went with a solid backing, but added one tiny piece that you'll see when I get the quilting done!  Here is me in action:

Fabulous!  LOL!  But if we take a closer look, at a slightly different angle...we see a few of the other projects that are just hanging around waiting to be worked on!

At this point, I'm just happy to be working towards completion on one, even if it takes me a week or so to get it quilted...still have a few more weeks (in reality I have more than a few...but if I let myself dwell on it...I may allow myself to be distracted by one of those other projects!) to get it sent off to the SIL before winter sets in!

1 comment:

thank you for taking the time to comment!