Monday, October 22, 2012

My Tula Pink Charming Ayumi Bag...

say that 10 times really fast!  A week or two ago I stumbled across the Sew Sweetness blog  (I think I had googled Tula Pink or something) and read about her Tula Pink Sew Along!  I was loving all the projects posted so far, and really wanted to make something...but I didn't have a whole lot of Tula Pink fabric left in my stash, and I was kind of hoarding it...an I wasn't entirely sure I'd finish a quilt top in one of her patterns in time...so I looked but figured I wasn't going to play along.  Until I made my first ever bag (following this tutorial).  And I was so smitten that I wanted to make a bag all for me...and instantly thought of my Prince Charming stash...and so I present to you...

My Tula Pink Charming Ayumi Bag!!!



Isn't it delicious???!!?!?!!  I am just in love with those frogs!  and it's 100% Tula Pink Prince Charming fabric!  (ok...minus the pellon)...here is a pic (not the best one) I took trying to show the lining was also Tula Pink fabric.

I just love this bag!  So glad I sacrificed some of my precious fabric for it!

1 comment:

  1. How charming! (Sorry could not resist!). Love the frogs!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!