Tuesday, October 30, 2012

15 minute challenge...week 16!

Another week...another report to link up over at Life in Pieces!

Tuesday: Hexies and Scrappy Stash QAL

Wednesday: Scrappy Stash QAL (finished piecing the blocks together)

Thursday: Ayumi bag

Friday: finished bag, made a pillow cover, worked on 2012 FQS Designer Mystery BOM

Saturday: none - had a very busy day NOT at home

Sunday: finished Month 5 FQS Designer Mystery BOM; Rainbow Strip blocks (25 of 36 now complete); cutting and prep for new bag


Monday: worked on new bag...and if I had paid ANY attention when I purchased the necessary supplies, I might actually have a finished project to show!  So instead...the bits and pieces that I have gotten done:



Anywho...another 6 of 7 and loving every minute!  My fall fever continues a little, but I'm liking the directions it is taking me; I'm enjoying branching out and trying new things. Still need to get the rainbow quilts done before Christmas though!  And if the new bag works out...then I'll be making a few more as Christmas presents (BONUS!!).  I'll be back later this week with a book/pattern review!

2 comments:

  1. Great week! Love your Mystery BOM block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great week for you and even though your bag isn't finished it looks well on it's way~!
    a pretty block too.

    happy halloween.
    :-)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!