Friday, March 28, 2014

today I shall quilt...

and tomorrow...and probably Sunday too!  It's getting pretty close to the end of the month (yeah...like 3 days left!) and I need to do some serious stitching in the next few days to finish up my March ALYoF project!  About 2 weeks ago I had reached this point:

and now I need to get borders on, backing finished, and then get it based and quilted and then bound!  By the end of the day on Monday...woohoo! 

and once I have that quilt in a good spot...I've finally decided how I want to finish my X Plus quilt...so I'm going to take this:


and add borders and well...do the same stuff as the quilt above...hopefully I'll be quilting this one by Sunday!

and if I figure out a backing fabric...I do have this one I could get finished up as well:

 
and then...if all else fails, I do have this stack:


to work on from the quilt I started on Tuesday.

So today...I shall quilt...unless I decide to piece..and then tomorrow I shall quilt!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your weekend stitching time! Good luck with your finishing plans.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for taking the time to comment!