Last week's plan and what I actually did in red:
- Wednesday: Rest Rest
- Thursday: 3-4 mile run 3.25 miles on treadmill (could be closer to 3.5, depends on whether I use my foot pod or the treadmill for distance)
- Friday: 2-3 mile run 3.77 miles - should have made it shorter...my legs DO NOT like running two days in a row
- Saturday: rest Rest
- Sunday: 9-10 mile run 9.7 mile run - was great until about mile 7 and then it felt like my legs were encased in concrete and I slowed down significantly. Plus my GPS is all hosed up (thinks yesterday was last wednesday, so I'm very thankfully I run a backup GPS) and logged my miles wrong.
- Monday: yoga for runners Rest
- Tuesday: 3-4 mile run Rest
- Wednesday: 3-4 mile run
- Thursday: 30 mins bike
- Friday: 3-4 mile run
- Saturday: rest, maybe a little yoga for runners
- Sunday: 11-12 miles
- Monday: Yoga for runners
- Tuesday: 3 mile run
I must note that I purchased all shoes mentioned above myself. No shoes have every been provided to me, and no one has ever asked for my opinion on them or to share an opinion on them.