Friday, April 25, 2014

keeping busy...sort of

Just dropping in to share a few pics and update the status of some projects!  (ok..one project...but we'll get to that).

Up first...I FINALLY got my X and Plus quilt quilted!


and now it's waiting for me to add binding to it...because as soon as I finished quilting it...I had to stop what I was doing and make this:


a new Supertote for my baby girl.  and now a view of the inside:


She went out of town last week (got home Sunday) and well...she needed a new bag for the bus...so who was I to disagree???  So I got her on the road traveling a bit handmade:


and not pictured is the laundry bag I made her over a year ago that was packed in the duffle I made her last Spring. 

and now project status...as in my ALYoF April goal...yeah...haven't touched it!  And considering there is only 1 more day left in the month, I'm going to have to say that it's just not happening for me this month!  I may carry this one over to May, or I might figure something else out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!