Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wellness Wednesday...Ep.9

Happy Wednesday!  So...yeah...well...let's get straight to it, here was the plan:
  • Wednesday: Rest rest
  • Thursday: 30 mins bike rest
  • Friday: 20 min walk rest
  • Saturday: 30 mins bike rest
  • Sunday: 2-3 mile run rest
  • Monday: Rest rest
  • Tuesday: 2-3 mile run YOGA!!
Big fail (in a way)...but I'm calling it all good...because yesterday was AMAZING!  I took my very first Yoga class...EVER!  And it was FANTASTIC!  I'm so excited to go back and take more classes!  A studio has recently opened (like opened yesterday) that is only a few minutes from my house and I went to take a class yesterday just to try it out...and now I'm going back tomorrow!

On the injury front...my left foot is still not 100%, but is much better, so I'm going to hopefully start running again in the next few days.  Zombie toe is about 90% better, so all is going well on that front.

So here is this week's plan:

  • Wednesday: Rest
  • Thursday: Yoga
  • Friday: 20-30 min bike
  • Saturday: 2-3 mile run
  • Sunday: Rest
  • Monday: 20-30 min bike
  • Tuesday: 3 mile run and Yoga

Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment!