Here is how the past week has gone (plan vs. what I actually did in Red):
- Wednesday: Rest (I did yard work) rest/yardwork
- Thursday: Yoga Yoga - 1 hour class
- Friday: 3 mile run 2.69 miles...it was terrible!
- Saturday: 30 min bike rest
- Sunday: 3-4 mile run 4.3 mile run!
- Monday: Rest rest
- Tuesday: Yoga 3.35 mile run followed by a 1 hour yoga class! (OH YEAH!!)
Anywho...I talked about coming up with a new training plan for this fall's half marathon last week. And I'm still working on that. I plan on doing some more reading and research, but I'm really thinking I'm just going to develop my own...which is going to be pretty similar to the one I used before my last half...but with a few changes. I'll fill you in on that more next week! And now for this week's plan:
- Wednesday: Rest
- Thursday: something (I may run or I may cross train, I may take another yoga class)
- Friday: 3 mile run
- Saturday: 30 min bike
- Sunday: 4 mile run
- Monday: Rest
- Tuesday: 3 mile run